Meet the Publican: Amy
Meet Amy, one of PUBLIC’s oh so very talented Art Directors! Read on to get to know a little more about what makes Amy, Amy.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I’m a huge movie buff, but if I can watch and re-watch any movie, it’d be The Shawshank Redemption or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original!).
2. Describe what it’s like to be a Publican in one word.
3. Do you have a hidden talent?
One of my hidden talents? I used to do track, 100m and 200m, so I can run away from my problems pretty fast!
4. What’s your favourite superhero?
Airbud. You can’t resist a golden retriever jock.
5. What social impact issue means a lot to you?
A social impact issue that means a lot to me is animal rights in every category; cosmetic/fashion, entertainment, fishing/hunting, factory farming…it’s heartbreaking to witness cruelty in the lives of defenceless animals. We are the only ones who can give them a voice.