Meet the Publican: Nahin
This week on the yellow couch: Nahin. Nahin is one of PUBLIC’s oh so talented Creative interns. We picked her brain for insight on what makes her tick.
1. What social impact issue means a lot to you?
Education. Knowledge is something that no one can take away from you and is the greatest tool you can share with someone. We are so blessed and privileged to be able to go to school when so many children around the world can not.
2. Where’s your favourite place?
Bookstore. Plant store. Preferably bookstores with plants.
3. What did you want to be when you were little?
Astronaut. I am a huge fan of space and the vastness of something that is impossible to comprehend.
4. Who’s your favourite Disney character?
Mushu from Mulan!
5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever recieved?
Always be passionate about what you believe.
The energy you put out into the world, is the one you will receive.