Meet the Publican: Sydney
1. What’s something weird about you?
I have won numerous FRIENDS trivia nights and Gilmore Girls trivia nights and proud of it. I’m useless at any other trivia though.
2. What Harry Potter house would you be placed in?
I identify as a Slytherin and strongly maintain that they were just cast in a poor light in the books due to circumstance. They are ambitious, resourceful, clever – and have a certain disregard for rules.
3. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
There’s always a larger context to help understand a place, person, or situation.
4. What social impact issue means a lot to you?
Equal access to and dissemination of information.
5. What’s your favourite thing about working at PUBLIC?
The people. You will not find a better group of hard-working, fun, and dedicated people. We care about each other, our clients and work, and our world.